Thursday, December 9, 2010

First post.


Taken when I was two

My mom thought that I deserved to have my own blog when she discovered
 my photos from our imac's photobooth when I was 2 years old.
I was a natural then.
Specially now.
See What I mean?


My sister taught me how to use the photobooth by myself and I would often sit on the chair and snap away.

 
 


I love the look on my mom's face and I love to hear her laugh whenever she discovers new photos I've taken of me.
I love to make her happy like that.
So I always take photos of myself whenever my schedule isn't too hectic.


Random things about me:
I'm a three year old boy who is always mistaken for a girl because of my long hair.
I really don't mind, I can't really blame them.
My mom loves me with long hair so I think I'm keeping it for a while.
It's not like I have any other choice.
My name is River, named after River Phoenix because my mom adored him.
(I don't even know the guy! Do you?)
If I had to choose I would name myself Plex or Brobee, something cool like that.

I'm the youngest of four siblings. I have twin sisters who I have no trouble telling apart
(unlike some people)
and another sister who plays with me all the time that's why I always wait for her
to come home from school.
My dad is a computer programmer and a lead guitarist in a band.
Maybe that's why I love computers and playing musical instruments.And my mom is an artist who makes stuff all the time and cooks yummy food!
Plus,she's a baby whisperer.
She's the only one who really gets me you know.

(One time I fell asleep while using the computer.)

I learned how to use the computer when I just turned two.I love playing games on Nick Jr. and watching Nick Jr. videos on youtube.
I started reading when I was 2.
( I know, sit please sit. I know it's kind of exceptional)
I learned how to read before I could talk.
I used to make the sounds of the things that my mom makes me read.If there was no sound for the word then that's when I said the actual word.
(Weird I know.)
I learned how to count 1-10 even before I learned how to say 'mama' and 'papa'
Now that I'm three, I know my abc's,I can read short story books, I know how to read over a 100 words.
I can count 1-30 and 10-1.
All before going to pre-school.
My mom also told me that I count out loud while I'm asleep!
eerrr, freaky.
I still love doing the computer when I'm not too busy jamming with my imaginary rock band.
And signing autographs at the backstage.
And as you can see, I love taking photos of myself on the photobooth or when my mom takes photos of me.
And of course, you'll see a lot of those here.
Well, that's it for now.

I hope you enjoyed my first ever post.


4 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

    Yay! I'm so happy he has a blog!!! Soooo Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if this isnt the cutest thing ever haha i love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting here Folshunna!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!